- Favorite TV show or movie: The Simpsons
- Favorite music or band: Dave Matthews Band
- Favorite Bible verse: “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” (Galatians 3:28)
- Family: Wife Erin and daughter Grace
- Hobbies: Huge Cubs/Colts/Pacers fan. Outside of following sports, I enjoy working with my hands, building/fixing, and taking stuff apart.
- What led you to (and keeps you in) ministry?: My desire to help our church transform during the pandemic led me to ministry. Our church had a need and I just simply wanted to help.
- What led you to (and keeps you at) Anderson First United Methodist?: Initially, the music program led us to Anderson First.
- What do you like most about Anderson?: I like that Anderson is resilient. The city has been through a lot economically, and I’ve really enjoyed watching it transform for the better.
- What do you like most about Anderson First United Methodist? I like the people. We were welcomed with friendly faces and conversation when we joined and it’s continued to this day.