- Favorite TV show or movie: The Chosen.
- Favorite music or band: Jazz, country, rock, Contemporary Christian, blues.
- Favorite Bible verse: Jude 21:24. ( How do you choose just one?)
- Family: Love our grown family and growing grands!
- Hobbies: Walking, visiting, helping, baking, shopping.
- What led you to (and keeps you in) ministry?: My goal since youth has been to help people. Scripture reinforces this action. I’m trying.
- What led you to (and keeps you at) Anderson First United Methodist?: First UMC has a heart for all people. This most closely represents the heart of Christ and draws us here.
- What do you like most about Anderson?: Family, friends, church, ministry and history connect us to Anderson.
- What do you like most about Anderson First United Methodist?: There are so many positives with Anderson First UMC. Pastor Corinne’s vision and countenance is a big factor. I love that First UMC’s outreach ministries show Christ’s love to the Anderson community by directly assisting them at their point of need; just as they are. The congratulation keeps us at First UMC. They are so warm and welcoming.